Strain Counterstrain for the Neck 2.0 Level 1A CME Webinar
Wednesday April 7, 2021 7:00-8:30pm EST
- Teach/Review theory and concepts of Strain-Counterstrain Technique.
- Demonstration and practice of Strain-Counterstrain Technique for the myofascial tissues related to neck pain.
- Interactive exercises for the myofascial tissues of the neck.
- Attendees will be directed to watch recorded lecture from OMMEducation.com on Strain-Counterstrain Technique prior to live webinar. (30 minutes)
- Trish Murray will start live webinar with interactive discussion about Strain-Counterstrain lecture and concepts.
- Murray will share primary strain-counterstrain points related to neck pain, demonstrate how to apply technique successfully, attendees will practice on someone during program and interactive discussion will occur to clarify/answer any questions.
- Attendees will participate in interactive exercises for the myofascial tissues of the neck.
***Attendees will need to have someone they can evaluate and treat for approximately 40 minutes of the webinar.
**Attendees will be given a full body list of skeletal locations and treatment instructions for strain-counterstrain points Dr. Murray has found to be most common and most effective in over 15 years of practicing OMM.
This will be an online live course that will take place on zoom. After registering you will receive an email with instructions and links.